Friday, December 10, 2010

Beautiful Blondies

I think I might be partial to this session. This is my very dear friend Sicily and her adorable little girls. We used to play daily until she moved away, and has since grown roots somewhere else, raising her cute family being the best mommy ever. I went to visit her and we took pictures of her and her 2 little cuties, then her and I went and acted like silly girlfriends. Laughing until we cried, cried until we laughed, silly jokes, inside jokes, and all the jokes inbetween. I love this girl with all my heart. It was so  great day to see her and cherished every second I got to spend with her. Her little girls are just as sweet as their Momma...Love you girls! ♥















2 comments:

  1. So Cute!...Love the one with her hands on her cheeks! Awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love that one too....such a cute expresssion. ♥

    ReplyDelete