Thursday, December 23, 2010

Taylors Terrors

Yes, they're mine. They're gorgeous, silly, quirky, lovable, at times irritating, very dramatic, and I love EVERY OUNCE of them!! I had tried for weeks to get their pictures with nothing but static from them. Well one day I finally just said, OK...this matches, this matches and this matches....grab shoes, lets GO! We drove around for about 2 hours before we found a spot I loved, then we just went for it. It was pretty cold, and my oldest let me know she wasn't very happy about it. Now that they're done she feels bad she was so grumpy during the shots, cause we got some good ones....minus the scowl. (No, I didn't post the best of the scowls, but she gives me a sheepish laugh when she sees them). I love these 2 with all my heart. They are my daughters, my friends, and absolutely everything to me. ♥











1 comment: